Benecos Natural Eyeliner - Brown
A natural eyeliner pencil that is as safe as it is effective.
You’ll love how easily it glides on and be equally glad that it doesn’t easily glide off – at least not until you want it to! It’s also perfect for smudging, taking you from an everyday defining line of color to smoldering smoky eyes within seconds.
Natural or sultry; everybody’s got her own look, but nobody should compromise on ingredients when you know they’re being readily absorbed into your bloodstream. Benecos has ingredients you can trust 100%.
This brown eyeliner pencil is in a warm velvety brown shade that provides a much softer look than black.
Brown eyeliner is a great alternative to black for those with very fair skin with warm tones. It can be very flattering with green eyes too. Note that Benecos’ brown eyeliner is warmer and lighter than Lavera’s eyeliner pencil.
SKIN TYPE: All Skin Types
SHADE: Warm Velvety Brown
FOR WHO: A natural eyeliner pencil that is as safe and it's effective. Even for those with sensitive and allergy-prone eyes.
FEATURES - BENEFITS:
- Jojoba, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Macadamia Seed Oil and Vitamin E & C - Nourishes Skin for Easy Application
- Pure Minerals - Create Naturally Pigment
HOW TO USE:
- For best results, you’ll want to first prime your eyelid with an eyeshadow primer, or at least a powder eyeshadow. This will prevent the eyeliner from smudging and will make it last longer.
- Eyeliner is also to be applied before mascara. You’ll want to apply it as close to your lashes as possible, and you don’t need to draw a continuous line. You can just use short strokes and blend as you go along.
- For the upper eyelid, we find it helpful to start at the center of the lash line, and move outward to the corner of your eyelid. Then you fill in the line from the inner corner to the center.
- The goal is to have the line in the inner corner the thinnest, and as you move to the outer corner, you can start to make the line slightly thicker.
- For a natural look, you can use your finger to very gently smudge the lower lash line.
INGREDIENTS: Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oll, Mango Seed Oil, Candelilla Wax Jojoba Seed Oll*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Carnauba Cera, Macadamia Seed Oll, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Non Nano), Iron Oxides, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Chromium Oxide Green, Ultramarine
* Certified Organic,
** Component of Natural Essential Oils