The Hydra Pen H2 is a cordless derma pen that micro-needles a product cocktail/serum product into the dermal layers of the skin to aid in regeneration and rejuvenation.
Hydra Pen H2 works to exfoliate and drive product into the skin to promote glowing and bright skin.
HOW IT WORKS:
- It does so by having a needle cartridge that holds cocktail/serum or skin boosters.
- Because the product is right behind the needles, it helps to penetrate the skin more easily and efficiently.
- The needle cartridges go up and down on the skin, this way the cocktail/serum penetrates the skin.
- The main difference between the Hydra Pen and a traditional derma pen is that the needle cartridges contain essence and will automatically penetrate the essence into the skin.
- The device is easy to operate with one hand.
SKIN TYPE: All Skin Types
BENEFITS - FEATURES:
- Increases Elasticity of the Skin
- Brightens Skin Tone
- Decreased Visibility of Acne Scars
- Shrinks Appearance of Pores
- Decreases Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Multiple Needle Tips for Different Targets
HOW TO USE:
- Apply cleanser to palm of hand and cleanse skin using warm water to rinse.
- Then apply exfoliator to help open pores and allow product penetrate.
- Charge Hydra Pen H2 until green button appears.
- Put a skin booster/cocktail into the empty needle cartridge.
- Assemble the needle cartridge to the Hydra Pen
- Assemble the retaining ring to the Hydra Pen.
- Start the Hydra Pen by pressing power button for 2-3 seconds(to start & shut down)
- Gently move Hydra Pen on desired areas in a swiping motion.
- After micro-needling, follow up with a sheet mask to sooth the skin.
****Refrain from activities that would cause sweat for a few days. If treatment is done during the day, apply sunscreen before going into sun.
- Skin Tightening
- Acne Scars
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Reducing Pore Size