Viana Lab Numbing Gel with 9.6% Lidocaine
Viana Lab Numbing Gel is a high strength topical anesthetic containing 9.6% lidocaine.
It can be used to numb the skin before medical aesthetic treatments, permanent makeup, waxing & hair removal, tattoo, piercing, and urology.
SKIN TYPE: Sensitive, All Skin Types
FOR WHO: This gel is ideal for people with sensitive skin and can be easily applied before any beauty procedure to relieve pain.
FEATURES - BENEFITS:
- Ideal for Sensitive Skin: Gel-Type Numbing Agent
- High Strength Topical Anesthetic: 9.6% Lidocaine
- Safe & Effective: Complies with Int'l Standards for Aesthetic Medicine Products
- Easy to Use, No Sealing: Easily Spreadable, Treatment Area's Not Sealed w/Plastic Wrap
HOW TO USE: - AT HOME
- Cleanse affected area with soap & water and rinse thoroughly
- Pat skin dry with towel.
- Apply a thick layer of gel on the treatment area.
- Do not cover and seal with plastic wrap.
- After 30-40 minutes, wipe off the gel with clean cloth and perform procedure.
INGREDIENTS: Lidocaine 96mg, Carbomer940-8mg, Concentrated Glycerin 100mg, Propylene Glycol 100mg, Ethanol 250mg, Trolamine .8mg, Water.