Benecos Natural Lipliner - Red
These amazing lipliners are so soft, subtle and blendable, it’s nearly impossible to make any of those awful overdrawn or rigid lip line mistakes.
Instead, you’ll have lips that look fuller and more defined, with no feathering or lipstick migrating.
SKIN TYPE: All Skin Types
SHADE: Classic Red
FOR WHO: A super blendable and so very versatile red lipliner. That will work beautifully with all red lipstick shades, but depending upon the look you want, just have fun with it! Experiment with blending it into plum or more coral lips for a custom color. The key is to blend it enough so there is no discernible line.
FEATURES - BENEFITS:
- Organic Jojoba, Organic Shea Butter - Lend a Creamy Feel
- Pure Minerals - Create Naturally Pigment
HOW TO USE:
- To make your lipstick last longer, completely fill in your lips with lipliner before applying lipstick.
- For fuller lips, go ever-so lightly over your natural lip line, making sure you include the corners/creases of your lips as well (inside and out).
- Rather than drawing one straight line around your lips, use a series of short lines. It will create a much more natural look. The goal should be to beautifully define your lips, but not to have your lipliner be visible.
- Pay attention to your cupid's bow 9 (that little dip in the middle of your top lip).
FREE FROM: Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Certified Natural Cosmetic BDIH
FORMULATED WITHOUT: METHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMERS, BHT, FORMALDEHYDE, SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE, SYNTHETIC COLORS, MINERAL OIL, PETROLATUM, TRIETHANOLAMINE, MERCURY, CADMIUM, AND OTHER HEAVY METALS.
INGREDIENTS: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel, Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Castor Seed Oil*, Mica, Copernicia Will Cerfera (Carnauba) Wax/Carnauba Wax, Hydrogenated Ricans Communis Seed Oil, Candelilla Wax, Beeswax, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Vitamin E, Acetate, Vitamin E, Vitamin C
* Certified Organic,
** Component of Natural Essential Oils